[Radio-announce] Join me for "The Good Energy Mix" today 11:00 EDT.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 1 09:25:39 EDT 2013

Oh the most interesting shows can happen, even at the last minute! The
playlist is brewing, and, I just got word they're putting a new roof on
today over my mudroom! My, what a most interesting show it will be. lol

Good energy abounds! I woke up this morning feeling it. How about you?

I've got some great songs to play and an interesting story or two to tell.

http://acbradio.org the Interactive stream./

Hope to have you with me!

http://debbiehazelton.com