[Radio-announce] A New Jaws 14 Update and Another Windows 8 Tutorial Are Part of The Highlights On MainMenu This Week

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:58:02 EDT 2013

Features on MainMenu this week include

A new Jaws 14 update is released this week.  We bring you the details first
on MainMenu!

David Tanner takes you on a review and demonstration  of the Windows Mail
client built into the Windows 8 start screen.  We look at how to read,
create and access all the menus in this easy to use and very accessible
simple email client for Windows 8.

And, David Woodbridge shows us how to use the downloading feature on your
Mac to use iAccess on the www.visionaustralia.org website to download books
from Vision Australia.

You will not want to miss the information and interesting content in this
the show for this week.

So join us and be a part of what is going on on MainMenu.

Main Menu can first be heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs

throughout Saturday on ACB Radio.

http://www.acbradio.org

It is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS

and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the

world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Visit the Main Menu website at:

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners

and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner, Treasurer

American Council Of The Blind - Minnesota