[Radio-announce] Come join me "In the Quiet" 7:00 P.M. EDT

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 9 17:15:58 EDT 2013

Hi There!

Is the quiet calling you?
Come join me! Get away from the noisy clamor of the world and come enjoy
these tunes and moments of inspiration!
These tunes are so luscious sounding, my mouth is watering! Come join!

http://acbradio.orgb

Choose your player of choice, or, download the Tuner

http://acbradio.org/downloads

and choose the Interactive stream, again, choosing your player of choice.

Did you miss last week's show? Want it or other past shows on Demand?
Find them In The Cloud at:

http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton

Catch the replay of this week's show Sunday, 4:00 P.M. EDT. 9:00 P.M. UK
time:

http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton

Are you on my Announce list?
Send a blank email:

announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com

Follow me on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/debbiehazelton

Hope to have you "In the Quiet" with me tonight! :)
Debbie Hazelton:
Inspirational Speaker, Holistic Practitioner
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At a Time
http://debbiehazelton.com