[Radio-announce] After a long absence, Anything and Everything is back.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Apr 13 17:46:59 EDT 2013

Hi all.

Well, basketball is over, and I'm all set to bring you a shiny new edition
of Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show features
music from the late 1920's through today.  Music from today will be more
prevalent in the show now since I've gotten a lot of current music to
broadcast.  Also, I'll tell you of the weather for Lexington, Kentucky,
which is where I'm located.  Last week I made a short trip to Raleigh, North
Carolina, which is where I used to live, and I'll tell you a little about
it.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  To hear the show point
your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the link to listen to the show.  You can also use the ACB Radio
tuner to tune in and listen.

The show lasts for three hours, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.
Hope to hear from you all during the show.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

Kevin at acbradio.org