[Radio-announce] Come join me "In The Quiet" tonight!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 16 16:30:20 EDT 2013

I continue to get such great feedback about this show, how much it's
helping people. Come get some respite,some relief from the stress and
strain of the day-to-day world. That recent explosion episode has thrown
us all into a lurch. The world needs any peace each of us has,
especially in such times.

"In the Quiet", soothing, relaxing music. A bit of comment thrown in
about a hash tag I started on Best Lie Medicines.

Come join...

http://acbradio.org
the Interactive stream.
7:00 P.M.

Did you miss last week's?

Go to:

http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton

and find it in The Cloud

Hope to have you with me!

Please take care of yourself, and to those around you.