[Radio-announce] Another Anything and Everything show is coming up tonight starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Apr 20 19:37:44 EDT 2013

Hey there all you dudes and dudettes out there!

It's me, Kevin Minor, reminding you that it's that time of the weekend when
I mangle the internet with another Anything and Everything.  The show
features music from the late 1920's through today, with more emphasis on
today's tunes.  For three hours, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific,
I'll play you great drinking songs.  Just kidding.  In addition to the good
tunes you'll hear about the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, which is where
I'm hiding from the authorities, so don't tell anyone.  I'll also tell you
the Bullwinkle joke of the week, which I forgot to do last week.  Of course
your requests are always welcome.  To tune into the show, point your browser

http://acbradio.org

and follow the listen link to Interactive.  You can also download and
install the ACB Radio tuner and listen that way.

That's all from me.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

Kevin at legend-oldies.com