[Radio-announce] Monday is Fun Day on the Secret Stash

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Apr 22 07:45:08 EDT 2013

It's just before 8:00am on a Monday morning, and if you're just waking
up, the last thing you're probably thinking about is rockin' the house
with music.

But that's where you're o so wrong! It should be the first thing to
think about! Before you stick that nasty old cigarette in your mouth,
before you put on another pot of sludge coffee, even before you visit
the room with the little window and lots of porcelain in it--well,
maybe not before you visit that room--crank up the music, open the
windows, annoy the neighbors, and tell the world it's time for the
Monday morning Secret Stash on ACB Radio Interactive and the
World-Wide Legend! It's three hours of 60's and 70's rock and roll
unfrozen and especially chosen for you, by me, to help you wake up
your week! Requests and communications of all kinds are welcome,
details given frequently throughout the show. So, whilst I scrape the
sludge off the bottom of my own coffeecup, fill yours up, and join me
in just a few minutes for Funday Monday on the Secret Stash!