[Radio-announce] Catch The Good Energy Mix - Today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Apr 22 10:22:21 EDT 2013

Hi There,

It's another new week. How will you and I each spend it? From moments to
moment, what choices will we each make?

And it's Earth Day! So today I'll be talking some about the earth, and
playing some earth songs. Just some of what will be going on today,
11:00 A.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org The Interactive stream.

I hope you're doing well. Hope to have you with me.

Are you on my Announce List? More, coming to that list soon. Catch
announcements of newsletters, podcasts, Youtube videos, Blog entries and
more.
Send a blank email to: announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com

Debbie Hazelton
(Helping People Feel Better, One Person At a Time!
http://debbiehazelton.com