[Radio-announce] New music "In the Quiet" Come join! 7:00 P.M. EDT.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Apr 23 15:47:00 EDT 2013

Hi there!

Come get away from the noise of the world, the can'ts, the shoulds and
limiting thoughts. Get away from the stresses, the things that don't go
smoothly, the criticisms, gossip, worries...all that stuff!

I have new music this week! Someone gave me several Liquid Mind albums,
and, a new one by Liquid Silk! Wow! Lots of liquid! lol I think it means
that, "In the Quiet", there is as sense of flow, a fluid sense of peace.

I'm always going through my collection to see if I've forgotten some
tracks that might be good for this show, so expect even more musical
sounds!

Testimony to this show doing it's good work continues to come in. A
friend used "In the Quiet" replays from the Team-fm Cloud to comfort her
dog as he was transitioning to Doggie Heaven. You can find replays at:
http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton Another said it was the anniversary to
her mother's death, same day as the Virginia Tech shootings. A few tell
me they rush home from the craziness of work and eagerly tune in. Many
write to say  this show helps them with mounting stress.  I know I love
this show. It's peaceful sanctuary for me, and I'm glad when it is such
for you.

Tune in: 7:00 P.M. http://acbradio.org choosing the Interactive stream
on the page or on the Tuner. Download the Tuner if you don't have it
from: http://acbradio.org/downloads

Want supportive counseling? Feel better! My work with people brings
empathy, insight, candor, compassion, innovative techniques and wisdom.
Negotiable pricing.  See if my work meets your needs.
http://debbiehazelton.com

Are you on my Announce list? Don't miss! Subscribe by sending a blank
email to: announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com

Hope to be with you later "In the Quiet."

http://debbiehazelton.com