[Radio-announce] Windows 8 and Window-Eyes Highlight our Show On MainMenu This Week

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 02:04:00 EDT 2013

Features on MainMenu this week include

Mary Emerson starts a review of the new version 8 firmware for Braille Sense
U2 and Braille Sense Plus.  She will show us what has changed and tell us
about many of the new features in version 8.0.

Thanks to GW Micro we are airing the first half of a two part review of
Windows 8 and how it works with Window-Eyes 8.0.  And, we find out that
Window-Eyes 8.2 was just released this week.

Then David Woodbridge from Vision Australia brings us a demonstration of
using guide assist on an iOS device with VoiceOver.

You will not want to miss the information and interesting content in this
show for this week.

So join us and be a part of what is going on on MainMenu.

Main Menu can first be heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs

throughout Saturday on ACB Radio.

http://www.acbradio.org

It is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS

and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the

world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Visit the Main Menu website at:ww

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners

and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

David Tanner, Treasurer

American Council Of The Blind - Minnesota