[Radio-announce] It's that time of the week for Anything and Everything with all kinds of music starting at 9 p.m. Eastern

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Apr 27 03:22:11 EDT 2013

Hey all.

If you look at the time of this note, you'll know that I keep weird hours.
In any case it's time for another Anything and Everything.  For three hours
I play tunes from the late 1920's through today, with an emphasis on today.
I'll also tell you how the Cincinnati Reds did, since the game is an
afternoon one.  You'll also hear the weather forecast for Lexington, KY
which is where I'm hiding, and if I remember, I'll tell you the Bullwinkle
joke of the week.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  To hear the
show, you have two options.  Either point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the listen link.  You can also download the ACB Radio tuner.  In
either case choose the Interactive option, and off you go.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of terror.

GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

Kevin at acbradio.org