[Radio-announce] New content added to World News and Information

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 30 22:18:25 EDT 2013

Hi all,

It gives me great pleasure in letting you know we have added more sources to
ACB Radio World News and Information!

World News and Information now features news and information from Radio
Australia, Public Radio International, BBC and CBC as well as VOA.

You can quickly get to World News and Information by going to
http://acbradio.org/news

To see what programs currently air on World News and Information as well as
the other ACB Radio streams just go to http://acbradio.org and click on
"What's on ACB Radio?".

Check out the schedule often as we continue to add new programming.

Larry