[Radio-announce] Great Jazz Is Just Around the Corner

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Dec 2 16:45:54 EST 2013

Hi Folks:

Remember a couple of weeks ago when we featured some Mosaic box sets?  Well,
this week on Journey into Jazz, your ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don, are
going to do it again.  Hear more great music from the likes of Dizzy Gillespie,
Hank Mobley, Stanley Turrentine and others.

Listen to us live on ACB Radio interactive at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M.
Pacific.  We'll be with you for two full hours of great jazz music.
http://acbradio.org/interactive is the website.

All the best,
Chris and Don
Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind
5453 Chippewa Street
St. Louis, MO 63109
(314) 832-7172
http://www.moblind.org

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.