[Radio-announce] We Are In Learning Mode On MainMenu This Week - First Airing On acbradio.org/mainstream at 9:00 PM EST Friday

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:54:31 EST 2013

Knowledge is good and today we will learn a lot.

Geremy Curry from GW Micro Brings us the first of a two part training on
using iTunes 11.1 with Window-Eyes 8.3.

And, Joseph Lee gives us a tutorial on using the review mode in the latest
NVDA.

Wow, you will really be smart after you master all that you will learn on
this show.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org