[Radio-announce] How About a Fancy New Accessible Watch As A Gift This Year?

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:20:28 EST 2013

We'll help you make sure you are on time this week, and More this week.

David Woodbridge brings us a demonstration of the Freevox Touch Smart Watch
with large print and speech access.

And we hear part two of the tutorial on using iTunes with Window-Eyes,
complements of Gw Micro.

Whether it is a new very accessible watch or fine tuning your skills using
iTunes we have it here on MainMenu for you this week.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org