[Radio-announce] I'm back in Lexington, and I'm all set for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Dec 14 16:56:40 EST 2013

Hey there.

I hope you enjoyed the broadcast last week from Brian and Linda Lewis's home
in Raleigh.  We had lots of fun doing the show.  Well, I'm back in
Lexington, and all is set for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio
Interactive.  The fun starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, and for
three hours I babble incoherently, and play music of all kinds from the late
1920's through today.  I'll tell you what I know of the weather for
Lexington, as well as what it was like in Raleigh when I was there.
There'll also be the Bullwinkle joke of the week, so you don't want to miss
that.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  To tune into the show,
choose one of the following four methods:

Point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and find the Interactive link, and then listen into the stream.  You can
also download the ACB Radio tuner and hear it that way, in fact, all the ACB
Radio streams are available there.  If you have a mobile device, you can
listen that way as well.  My Dad tuned in on his iPad, and from what he told
me he didn't need an app for it.  Finally, we have a phone number to call to
hear the show.  Call 231-460-1047 and choose your stream of choise,
hopefully Interactive when I'm on.

See you all at 9 p.m. Eastern tonight for three hours of fun and thrills on
ACB Radio Interactive.

GO Bengals and GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org