[Radio-announce] Probably no Secret Stash tomorrow morning

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Dec 15 11:31:04 EST 2013

	I've managed to paint myself into a corner by obtaining a new
piece of audio gear that's beyond not only me, but two others as well,
and I lay the blame for this solely and exclusively at the feet of the
manufacturer. While the gear itself is wonderfully color-coded back
and front, the manual, alas, is not. Therefore, getting anyone to
explain to me how things work and what things do has become an
impossible task because those who can see the manual can't trace the
diagram because it's too dense and not color-coded, so you don't
connect or relate the control with the connector! Very frustrating.
I'll have to wait until noon Monday morning to contact the
manufacturer because they're on the left coast and I'm on the right.
Guaranteed, they're going to get an earful about this manual.
Hopefully they'll work it out with me and I'll get the thing up and
running by the time Twin Spin Tuesday comes around.