[Radio-announce] It's a Man Cave Christmas Party today on the Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 15:18:05 EST 2013

Hi friends,

Jim and Kylie will be joining Rick and Brian today in the Man Cave for a
holiday party Yin Yang Style on ACB Radio Interactive.

We've got three hours of Christmas music and folly lined up for you. JD's
here so we are bound to talk about his Packers and how he decorated his tree
with care with brats and beer.... I know it's a stretch...

Hope you can join the fun on the Ying Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on
ACB Radio Interactive at www.acbradio.org/interactive.

And now you can listen to ACB Radio Interactive on the phone by calling
231-460-1047. All ACB Radio Streams are also available via the free iBlink
Radio App.

And remember to stay tuned for Global Beat with Ann Sylvia at 9.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Your Elves on the Shelves (they're big darn shelves!)

Brian, Rick, Jim D and Kylie