[Radio-announce] Tune in for a Christmas version of In The Quiet

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Dec 24 18:09:12 EST 2013

I pre-recorded it this morning. Come join, and settle in, recharge, renew,
allowing the softness of the season to bring any balance you might need.
Have you been busy? Have you been crazed, running in many directions? Eating
too much holiday food? Come get quieted and recharged!

http://acbradio.org/interactive

And merry Christmas, and a joyous holiday time, however you choose to spend
it!

Want to clear the decks of unwanted situations as we approach the new year?
Perhaps I can help.

Contact me and let's talk, and see if together, we can help your 2014 start
out in a new, forward and ease-filled direction for you!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton