[Radio-announce] It's a Man Cave Christmas Hangover today on the Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 26 16:00:55 EST 2013

Hi friends,

Hope you all had a very Merry and safe Christmas!!

Brian, Kylie and Rick will bring you the Yin Yang  Show from the Man Cave in
Watertown, MA today from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive. Our
last show of 2013 will go back to the basics with a good old fashioned Yin
Yang Chain show. Each song we play will be chained off the previous song
somehow after we start the show with a few new songs that were just released
this week.

Hope you can join the fun on the Ying Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on
ACB Radio Interactive at www.acbradio.org/interactive.

And now you can listen to ACB Radio Interactive on the phone by calling
231-460-1047. All ACB Radio Streams are also available via the free iBlink
Radio App.

And remember to stay tuned for Global Beat with Ann Sylvia at 9.

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Brian, Rick, and Kylie