[Radio-announce] MainMenu highlights technology milestones in 2013

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Fri Dec 27 08:28:35 EST 2013

Hello all,
We have quite a packed MainMenu show for you this week.

The MainMenu team will be discussing many of the technical milestones that
have been reached during 2013.

They will also talk about what will be coming up on MainMenu for 2014.

We have so much in this show that we could not pack it in to 1 hour.

So for this week MainMenu will be a 2 hour show.

The show will start at 8 PM eastern time this evening and will air every 2
hours over night and Saturday afternoon.

So be sure to tune in at 8 PM eastern time to get your fill on technology.

MainMenu can be heard on ACB Radio Mainstream by going to
http://acbradio.org/mainstream.

You can also listen to MainMenu tonight over the phone by calling
231-460-1047 and press 1 on the keypad.

I would also like to take this time to thank the MainMenu team for  a
spectacular 2013 and wish them a very successful 2014.

All of your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Happy listening.

Larry