[Radio-announce] ready to cruise at the top of the hour

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Sat Feb 2 15:28:24 EST 2013

Please tuned following the Big Fun Show for another 2 hours of
cruisin fun with yours truly, Ann Sylvia and the V.W.  bug Inga
as we drive around the town with our huge stack of oldies.  As
usual, the first hour will be music from the 50s and 60s, and the
second hour we will be spinning favorites from the 70s, 80s, and
beyond.  What a great way to blow a couple hours on a beautiful
Saturday afternoon! So So while doing those weekend chores or
kicking back with a snack and beverage, make sure the Cruisin
Show is part of the action.