[Radio-announce] a sixpack and more on this week's global beat

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu Feb 7 17:41:31 EST 2013

I would absolutely love it if you would join me, Ann Sylvia right
after Yin Yang for 3 hours of awesome jazz and world music on
Global Beat.  Being the first Thursday of the month, I will
present the "sixpack" of hits from the year 1988.  Some might
remember that many of these were Grammy winners in 1989.  During
most of the third hour it's all about the samba.  So tune in at 9
pm Eastern, 6 Pacific Global Beat right here on ACBRI!