[Radio-announce] The Sleepy Stash Will Not Be Online This Morning

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Feb 11 06:25:47 EST 2013

Thanks to a three-dday-old case of insomnia and odd sleeping hours,
I'm not up to my usual morningly energetic self this day, so there
will be no Secret Stash, normally heard Monday morning at 8:00am
Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive and the World-Wide Legend. I'll
definitely have that whole thing reset by this time next week though,
so, until then, have a great week, and keep those email requests
coming in to stash at acradio dot org. You know the substitutions to
make, I just write it that way to keep the spam-bots from my
electronic door.