[Radio-announce] [Announce] Join me for "The Good Energy Mix", today at 11:00 A.M. http://acbradio.org

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Feb 18 09:35:50 EST 2013

Hey it's another Monday! No need to dread Mondays, we have "The Good
Energy Mix!" Join me for great tunes and lots of fun! Love those upbeat
tunes! I could use some silliness. How about you? Ever known how
contagious it is? I usually get to giggling about something, especially
since I"m followed by my good friend Shannon Reece with her show "Reeces
Pieces." And well, after that, Chris Ramsy is here. He is awesome! I
haven't noticed if Uncle Stevo and "The Secret Stash" is on this morning
before me, but in any case, it's all good and bunches of fun! Get in
touch with me during the show using any of my email addresses, or use
dhazelton at acbradio.org. And of course, Twitter, (my personal favorite),
@debbiehazelton. 11:00-1:00 today, http://acbradio.org Choose the
Interactive stream and your favorite player. Or, download the new ACB
Radio tuner and locate the streams conveniently from your desktop. And
don't forget to join me tomorrow night "In The Quiet", same place, at
7:00 P.M. Get that added recharge of peaceful energy for the rest of the
week. I love the time we spend together "In The Quiet." It's sooo
good!!! :))) More to come...! Stay tuned! :) Debbie Hazelton Helping
People Feel Better, One Person At a Time! http://debbiehazelton.com
announce at debbiehazelton.com