[Radio-announce] Join me "In The Quiet" tonight, 7:00 P.M. EST. http://acbradio.org

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Feb 19 17:11:54 EST 2013

Some people rush home to catch this show. Some say it helps them with
stress levels. Many ask for replays, or wish it was on different times.

Come spend part or all of three hours with me, (from 7:00 P.M.-10:00
P.M. EST.), reflecting, relaxing, or even working (If you must), "In The
Quiet." Relaxing music..., positive suggestions..., very little talking.
Some even report peacefully napping.

http://acbradio.org
finding the Interactive stream. Choose the player of your choice. Have
you tried the new ACB Radio tuner? Install it on your desktop and voila,
all six streams are easily within reach!

On or off the air, find me on Twitter: http:/twitter.com/debbiehazelton
or you can follow or mention @debbiehazelton
email using any of the addresses you have, or dhazelton at acbradio.org

Hope to have you with me tonight "In the Quiet."

-- Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At a Time
http://debbiehazelton.com