[Radio-announce] new radio-announce list

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 11:10:23 EST 2013

Hello all,

It seems when we moved to the new server there was a conflict where the
announce at acb.org and announce at acbradio.org were colliding when messages were
being posted.

So I have renamed the ACB Radio Announce list to radio-announce.

I have imported everybody to the new list and removed the old
announce at acbradio.org list.

Many changes are happening at ACB Radio in case you aren't subscribed to the
friends list or any other ACB list here is what has taken place:

We have moved to a temporary server while the new server is being setup.

The new server is going to be in a new data center called Colocation
America.

We have also launched a new ACB Radio website.

We have had some difficulty getting the streams stable but that has pretty
much been sorted.

The new World News and Information stream is slated to be launched some time
tomorrow.

The archives aren't available yet but that will be sorted this weekend or
early next week.

We won't be able to get all archives on to the temporary server due to disk
space limitations but that will be resolved once we get to our permanent
server.

So we are moving through a major milestone and this is a huge step forward
for ACB Radio!

Happy listening

Larry Turnbull

ACB Radio Managing Director