[Radio-announce] Status of ACB Radio big announcement please read

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 18 17:39:27 EST 2013

Hi all,

As of about 5:20 eastern time we have mainstream, café, treasure trove and
interactive running pretty well.

Now for the big announcement:

ACB Radio World News and Information will launch for the first time at 6:00
P.M eastern this evening.

This stream will bring you the latest news from Voice of America and other
world media outlets to follow soon.

I will work on putting up the schedule for World News and Information this
weekend.

This schedule will change often as I get more content to add to this stream.

Also I will work on tweaking the website and getting some archives
available.

Jeff has also been working very hard on the ACB Radio Tuner and we are in
the final stages of testing it as the streams come online.

We are looking at releasing it this weekend.

So stay tune and we will have more information for you soon.

Thanks Jeff for your hard work in updating the tuner and thanks to all of
you for listening to ACB Radio!

Larry Turnbull

ACB Radio Managing Director