[Radio-announce] Thanks to Jeff and Chase for their hard work

Larry Turnbull kc8phj at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 23 08:26:15 EST 2013

Hi again:

I just wanted to publically thank Jeff Bishop for his hard work in updating
the tuner after we moved servers.

It has been a bit rough moving the streams and getting the new website
launched but we have made it through most of the major hoops.

I also wanted to thank Chase Crispin for his hard work in getting the promos
and liners updated to reflect the changes to ACB Radio programming.

There is still lots of work to do but I think we have reached a major
milestone for ACB Radio and I look forward to seeing this through.

Again thanks Chase and Jeff for your hard work with the changes and thank
you to all of the ACB Radio Staff that have supported us through these
changes.

Larry Turnbull

ACB Radio Managing Director