[Radio-announce] Victor Reader Stream, ACB Radio Tuner and rain songs fills the agenda of the show at 6:00 Eastern today

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Jan 26 11:37:37 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

A lot of stuff to talk about and lots of great music is coming up on the
Desert Rainy Skies this week. Here is the plan:

* Lots of great music with a somewhat focus on rain songs. It is going to
rain here all day on Saturday and continue through Monday. This makes my
Seeing Eye Dog Rory very very unhappy. Your requests are most appreciated so
get them in by sending an email to jeff at acbradio.org.
* Lots of tech talk this week. A leaked Humanware document has outlined the
new Victor Reader Stream. We will discuss this on the show and for those
that haven't heard we will reveal what we know. Discussion will then turn to
you. Is the Stream ready for the future with our new mobile devices? I would
love to get your feelings on this.
* The new ACB Radio Tuner is out and lots has changed in the landscape of
ACB Radio. We will bring you up to speed and share some plans for the future
of the ACB Radio Tuner and more during the show.

See all of you at 6:00 Eastern today for lots of great music and fun. All
the fun can be heard on ACB Radio Interactive and the World Wide Legend.

See you there!

Jeff