[Radio-announce] it's all about Stevy on this week's Global Beat

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu Jan 31 10:18:27 EST 2013

Here's hoping you can all join me at 9 pm Eastern, 6 Pacific for
a special Global Beat.  This week it's everthing Stevy Wonder:
mostly covers by jazz and world music artists, colaborations
featuring Stevy and others, and even a few songs and
instrumentals by the man himself.  I really enjoyed putting this
show together, so I hope you all dig it as well.  So stay tuned
following Yin Yang for this "Wondrous" edition of Global Beat
right here on ACBRI!