[Radio-announce] The Saturday Night Jukebox Visits New York!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sat Jul 6 18:45:08 EDT 2013

While Rockin' Rickster is away, New York gets to come out and play!
Tonight, at 9:00pm Eastern, I'll be musicating your evening, playin'
at your party, when I sit in for Rick as host of the Saturday Night
Jukebox on the World-Wide Legend (http://www.legend-oldies.com, or
directly into your fave media player at http://xed.cc/76M2). Tops in
pops, classic rock, maybe even a touch of progressive, all for you,
all of it available for request by email or telephone. And speaking of
the phone, I especially want to hear from all you conventioneers,
Saturday backyard barbecuers, weekend warriors, late-night
beer-bashers, anyone and everyone who's partying hearty on a hot
Saturday night, because it's gonna be a hot time on the World-Wide
Legend tonight, as you hear the coins drop into the slot on the
Saturday Night Jukebox!