[Radio-announce] The Saturday Night Jukebox Opens an Hour Early!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sat Jul 6 18:57:18 EDT 2013

The Saturday Night Jukebox opens on ACB Radio Interactive and the
World-Wide Legend tonight at 8:00pm! Four hours of 60's, 70's, and
even a little bitta 80's rock and roll is up for your listening and
requesting pleasure at http://www.acbradio.org, where your listening
is  our business, and http://www.legend-oldies.com, your home for
forgotten favorites. I'll be sitting in for the conventioning Rick
Harmon, playing the old top pop hits, classic rock, and maybe even
sneak in a little modern country on the side when Bill and Larry
aren't looking! It's the jukebox, and it's all requestable via email
and a toll-free telephone call. Listen starting at 8:00 for all the
details of how to get in touch, then party hearty, because we know ya
love it loud, tonight on the Saturday Night Jukebox!