[Radio-announce] Wake Up Your Monday with Musical Memories from the Secret Stash!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Jul 7 13:25:00 EDT 2013

It happens once a week, and, like it or not, it's about to happen
again. Of course, I'm referring to that nasty little fact that it's
the end of the weekend, and time to climb back onto the workaday
treadmill of life and push forward.

But it doesn't have to be that hard to get started--not with three
hours of peppy tunes to awaken your body and unbind your mind from the
trials, tribulations and tedium we all must face as a result of that
most nasty times of the week, Monday morning, because I'm here to make
it better for you! If you lever up outa the rack at 8:00am and log on
to ACB Radio Interactive at http://www.acbradio.org, or the World-Wide
Legend at http://www.legend-oldies.com, I'll help you put a new face
on Monday by adding three hours of 60's and 70's rock and roll to it.
That's what I bring, each and every week, as I present the Secret
Stash. I dig into rock history and play the ones you don't know right
up there next to the ones you do.

The best part of the show, of course, is when you write or call in
with requests and comments. Listen for the contact information
throughout the program. And by the time I'm done, you'll have
forgotten all about the fact that it's the M-day again, and be well on
to sailing your way through the week.

Remember, too, after I've gotten you up and moving, and you're ready
to leave the house and go on about your biz, you can put the Stash in
your pocket by adding ACB Radio and the Legend to TuneInRadio or
OOTunes, both of which are available in the iTunes App Store and the
Google Play Store for i-stuff and Android stuff respectively.

The Secret Stash wakes you up and stays with you all morning long,
every monday, 8:00am Eastern Time, on ACB Radio Interactive and the
World-Wide Legend!