[Radio-announce] Good Energy Mix, an hour late today, respecting ACB coverage, and more

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 8 09:01:36 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!

This is convention week. I have opted to begin "The Good Energy Mix" at
noon today eastern in order to take in today's general session on
Mainstream. http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Steve Matzura however, for the sake of continuity, has agreed to extend
"The Secret Stash" by one hour. Thus, my show today will be for one hour
only.

I urge you to take in the convention if you wish. You'll find the
schedule on the main acbradio.org website. The Friends In Art Showcase
will be live on the Cafe stream this evening at 8:00 P.M.
http://acbradio.org/cafe

For those who want my "In the Quiet" show from the cloud, you can find
last week's version now available at:
http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton

If you missed the announcement to my latest Hazeltonian newsletter, you
can find it at:
http://debbiehazelton.com/news

Please be well,
Visit my Deb Site