[Radio-announce] Come away from the noisy world and join me "In the Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 9 17:27:01 EDT 2013

Have you been busy? For many of us, whether at the ACB National
Conference and Convention or taking it in on ACB Radio, it's a busy time
for many of us.

So in between the various programs, and the raindrops, and Twitter
messages, phone calls etc., I've been picking out tracks, always doing
my best to expand on the variety based on your interests/requests.

I'd love for you to tune in, 7:00 P.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive

contact me during or after the show:
On Twitter: @DebbieHazelton
or email dhazelton at acbradio.org

Want last week's show, catch it on demand at:
http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better One Person At a Time!
http://debbiehazelton.com