[Radio-announce] convention roundup

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Sat Jul 13 16:02:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I have setup a replay of all general sessions including the candidates forum
and the banquet on ACB Radio mainstream.

The sessions are replaying now and will continue to do so until 10:00 PM
Sunday evening.

Later tonight I will have all workshops that we recorded and streamed
replaying on live event.

Also I will have the Friends in Art showcase replaying on the café later
tonight.

Thank you all for your kind words about this  year’s coverage and your
support.

That means a lot to all of us at ACB Radio who were involved in bringing
this year’s convention to you.

Larry