[Radio-announce] In a little over an hour, you better hide. Anything and Everything's coming on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Jul 13 20:03:22 EDT 2013

Hey all.

Looks like whatever was wrong with my WI-FI connection is fixed, so you know
what that means?  That's right.  I'm back with that Ambien anhilator of the
airwaves known as Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The
show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern.  For three hours I play music of all kinds
from the late 1920's through today.  I also tell you how the Reds are doing,
let you know the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, and have the Bullwinkle
joke of the week.  As for new things to talk about this week, I got my
birthday present, have a new program and an iPhone app to tell you about,
and other exciting things to babble about.  Of course your requests are
always welcome.  To tune into the show, go to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the trail to listen to the show.

See you tonight in an hour.

GO REDS, I guess.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

Kevin at acbradio.org