[Radio-announce] No Secret Stash This Week

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Jul 14 11:02:00 EDT 2013

I'll not be opening the Secret Stash on either Monday or Tuesday
morning on ACB Radio Interactive or the Legend because I'm expecting
some communication regarding potential work that will keep me on the
phone or responding to email early in the morning, hence drawing my
attention away from performing what I would consider a quality
program. If it's not something I can be happy with, I'd rather not
give you something you'll not be happy with, so, begging your pardon,
I'll see you all next week after I get the work situation nailed, and
the phones and emails quieted down.