[Radio-announce] Ooooooeeee! I, Hear, Music! Magical, Good Energy, Music!!! Come and get it!!!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 15 09:30:38 EDT 2013

Are you ready for a new week? Do you want this new week to be as good as
and/or even better than last week? Well come on! Let's make it happen!

Tune in today for "The Good Energy Mix"
11:00 A.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Lots of great, upbeat music, with plenty of good things to think about!

And then, don't forget to come spend time with me tomorrow night if you
can, "In The Quiet"
7:00 P.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Brought to you by ACB, The American Council of the Blind. Check them out at
http://acb.org Feel free to let them know you appreciate ACB Radio!
Get involved! There's something there for everyone, and I mean you too!
:) Yes, even you! ;)

Did you miss last week's "In The Quiet?"
Are you wanting it when it's convenient for you, right at the very
moment when you need it?
Catch the replay on Sunday, on team-fm.com at 4:00 P.M. EDT., or, catch
it in the cloud any time!
http://team-fm.com/debbiehazelton
(In cooperation with ACB Radio)

Did you happen to miss my latest newsletter, "The Hazeltonian?"
Find it here:
http://debbiehazelton.com/news

Are you on my personal Announce list?
Subscribe, by sending a blank email to:
announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com

Have a great, love-filled, conscious-awareness-present week!
Many blessings and blissings! :)
Check out my Debsite!
http://debbiehazelton.com