[Radio-announce] This week on Eyes On Success: Horseback Riding

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Jul 17 08:16:11 EDT 2013

Listen to Eyes On Success Wednesday evenings at 10:00 pm eastern time and
every two hours on the even hour throughout the night and all day Thursday.
This week's episode is:

1329 Horseback Riding (July 17, 2013)
<http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_1329_podcast.mp3>
Show Notes <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/show_notes_1329.htm>
Many horseback riding facilities offer programs for people with various
special needs including the visually impaired. Join hosts Nancy and Peter
Torpey on a tour of the Equicenter near Rochester, NY which specializes in
therapeutic horseback riding. We'll learn about the program and its
benefits, meet the director and an instructor, and follow a student through
parts of her lesson.

Join our listener forum to network with other listeners and people we've
interviewed by sending a message to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net