[Radio-announce] come join the party in 3 hours

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Sat Jul 20 13:25:58 EDT 2013

Put on your dancing shoes and come to my air-conditioned patio
for the Saturday afternoon dance party immediately following the
Big Fun Show.  Come enjoy cold beverages and hot tunes especially
put together to get your toes tapping and your body moving.
There will, of course, be some slow grooves for a little
cheem-to-cheek dancing with that special someone.  So come spend
2 hours with me as we rock out and groove on at the Saturday
Dance Party!