[Radio-announce] Monday Morning Music Kicks Off at 8:00 on ACB Radio and the World-Wide Legend

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Jul 21 10:16:22 EDT 2013

Wake up with me Monday morning by turning on your mobile device or
home computer and connecting in to http://www.acbradio.org/interactive
or http://www.legend-oldies.com so you can get your week to a rock 'n'
rollinin' good start with me on the Secret Stash! I bring you three
hours of forgotten favorites from the early 60's through the mid 80's,
all of it by request via email, Twitter, or the very phone you might
be listening on. That's right--you can find ACB Radio and the Legend
in both TuneInRadio and OOTunes, so you can keep it rockin' wherever
you go on this little blue ball of ours. Add us to your favorites, and
on Monday, I'll add some musical caffeine to the start of your week.