[Radio-announce] Catch it! And start your week off on an upbeat, positive note!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 22 10:25:50 EDT 2013

"The Good Energy Mix", today, 11:00 A.M. EDT.

I'm thinking schmaltz, and jazz! Mmm, can you taste it? Oh, it's music!
Hmm..., I wonder if there's a dessert called Chocolate Schmaltz? lol

Well anyway, it's all good, and fun, and upbeat, lively, positive! In
fact, it's contagious! Can you feel it rippling?

Come and get it!
11:00 A.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
Right after the wonderful, oh so exciting very Secret Stash!

Come get energized with me! :)

http://debbiehazelton