[Radio-announce] The Planet Needs All of Us Together! "In The Quiet" Come join!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 23 18:21:41 EDT 2013

Yes, our stillness, our bringing space, our allowing... We give room,
for us and ourselves to shift with the changes, and many changes there
are, beckoning us to consider that there are new ways to solve old
problems, new solutions, and it is up to us to do it together, and
together we can!!!!

So come join!
7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive
Give the gift of peacefulness to yourself! Oh, hat glorious music is
there for us! Do you know that music, like everything else, carries
vibration? and it is there, to help our bodies find healing and harmony,
to help us co-operate with ourselves and one another!
Come join!

Debbie Hazelton
Check out my Deb Site, where new clients are finding new solutions to
old problems!
And I Am
Helping People Feel  Better, One Person At A Time!
http://debbiehazelton.com