[Radio-announce] Annual Christmas in July show returns again this year!!!

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Fri Jul 26 12:28:44 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

This weekend, starting on July 27 at 6:00 Eastern the Desert Skies show once
again presents "Christmas in July". This is an annual favorite that is loads
of fun for all. Bring your holiday cheer and loads of requests. This show
tends to fill up quickly so get them in early.

You can contact the show early to get those requests lined up by emailing:

jeff at jeffbishop.com

Otherwise, during the show you can email:

request at legend-oldies.com

or by calling:

866-410-8484

Make sure to only call the request phone number during the show. Other
presenters will have no idea what you are talking about for their shows and
more than likely won't play holiday favorites during their shows. Well,
maybe they will <grin>.

We have a direct line to Santa's workshop so it will be interesting to see
what all of you want him to bring you this December. Get those imaginations
flowing with great ideas. We would love to hear about them during the show.

Again, all of the fun starts at 6:00 PM Eastern this Saturday on:

ACB Radio Interactive
http://www.acbradio.org

and:

the World Wide Legend