[Radio-announce] Set your clocks, watches, and moon-dials, Monday's comin'!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sat Jul 27 09:40:18 EDT 2013

And you don't wanna be caught short on energy. But ah, just in case
you are, just in case you're a Monday-morning sleepy-head stay-abed, I
have the musical solution that will make you skip the sheets, punt the
pillow, and blow off the blankets. It's three hours of forgotten
favorites on ACB Radio Interactive and the Worldwide Legend!

If you don't have it already, download and install the ACB Radio Tuner
on your Windows computer from http://www.acbradio.org/interactive.
It's our one-stop one-click solution to easy access to all the streams
ACB Radio has to offer. Or, just go to http://www.legend-oldies.com
and choose the listen link. When you're ready to hit the highway and
get on with your day, remember we're as close as your mobile device,
on TuneInRadio and OOTunes.

I get started Monday morning at 8:00am, just about the right time to
rub the sleepies out of your head, put the coffee on, and enjoy rock
and roll radio as once it used to be. Your requests are always
welcome, just listen during the show for details on how to send them
in.

So set your clocks, watches, and moon-dials for 8:00am Monday morning
and let me help you wake up, the Secret Stash way.