[Radio-announce] Annual Christmas in July show returns Today!!!

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Jul 27 16:25:54 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

Today, starting at 6:00 Eastern the Desert Skies show once again presents
"Christmas in July". This is an annual favorite that is loads of fun for
all. Bring your holiday cheer and loads of requests. This show tends to fill
up quickly so get them in early.

You can contact the show early to get those requests lined up by emailing:

request at legend-oldies.com

or by calling:

866-410-8484

We have a direct line to Santa's workshop so it will be interesting to see
what all of you want him to bring you this December. Get those imaginations
flowing with great ideas. We would love to hear about them during the show.

Again, all of the fun starts at 6:00 PM Eastern today on:

ACB Radio Interactive
http://www.acbradio.org

and:

the World Wide Legend