[Radio-announce] Join me "In The Quiet" Relax and unwind! 7:00 P.M. EST. http://acbradio.org

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 5 17:34:50 EST 2013

Hey There!

I can hardly wait! It's such a peaceful time. I've got those ocean waves
so many of you love, and always some things never played before! Come
join... Get away from the rat race, the hectic pace of the world. Once a
friend said he'd been sandpapered too much by life. You know what that's
like? I sure do too. "In the Quiet" we can replenish, renew, reflect,
just be...
Hope you'll give that gift to yourself. Besides, we can all benefit from
the peace we can create together!

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At a Time
http://debbiehazelton.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/debbiehazelton

Are you on my Announce list? Don't miss out! :) Send a blank email:
announce-subscribe at debbiehazelton.com
Find me on Youtube and Facebook: debbiehazelton