[Radio-announce] ready to cruise in just over 2 hours

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Sat Mar 9 13:54:20 EST 2013

Here's hoping you will stay tuned to ACBRI following the Big Fun
Show as my trusty Inga and I hit the city streets with our huge
stack of oldies.  Whether you're indoors doing weekend chores or
out and about with your mobile device, there is something in this
show for just about everyone, including the "Sounds like but
isn't" feature.  So be sure to stay with ACBRI for the Saturday
Cruisin Show with yours truly, Ann Sylvia.